Visionary Leader, Bridge Builder and Licensed Educator with a Specialist’s Degree coupled with 6 years’ experience instructing middle and elementary school students, securing resources, and implementing effective programs.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- An enthusiastic, creative, and passionate educator, mentor and advisor who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a learning environment that is stimulating, comforting and appropriate to their unique talents and abilities.
- Instructional Leadership - Use a balanced blend of motivational and targeted instruction methodologies to enhance curricula, focus on the three ‘R’s - rigor, relevancy and relationships.
- Engage Parents – Work closely with parents throughout career, repeated successes securing a high level of parental involvement.
- Leverage Resources / Strategic Collaborations – Work closely with district leaders and community partners to encourage parental involvement and strong community alliances.
- Utilize a visionary approach with consistency to help students past the threshold of not-knowing to knowing and develop to their fullest extent.
|Last Resume Update||January 21, 2021|