My specialties include but are not limited to:
- Restorative practitioner
- Practitioner of non-traditional learning environment
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion coordinator
- 15 years Experience in Education Leadership and Policy Studies
- Professional development facilitator campus/district- on restorative practices, classroom management, and TTESS
- Instructional strategist for the non-traditional learner
- Academic partnership collaboration with higher education to ensure that all students are CCMR ready.
- Co-Curriculum writer addressing social emotional learning components
- Developed, coordinated, and implemented non-traditional Learner Academy within a school.
My goal is to become an administrator in student services with an emphasis on behavior restoration, diversity, equity, inclusion, and the non-traditional learner.
|Last Resume Update||July 11, 2020|
|Address||Balch Springs, Texas|
Assistant Principal and Administrator of Restorative Practices
NORTH FORNEY HIGH SCHOOL – FORNEY, TX 2015 – Present
House Principal of Intervention Services and Grade Level Studies
Serve as a Grade Level House Principal Academic Recovery and Acceleration. Oversight of campus faculty and staff
operations, salary budget, and compensatory time. Provide departmental oversight of social studies, fine arts, health,
PE, parking lot, transportation, and grade level special education. Assist in guiding the direction of the school,
curriculum, and best practices. Oversee and evaluate paraprofessional staff, as well as student and teacher
interventions. Administratively oversee all extracurricular activities.
• Serve as the District RTI Campus Representative (Behavior and Restoration)
• Served as the District T-TESS Appraisal System Representative.
• Coordinate Campus Outreach/Volunteers and the Campus Educational Partnership.
• Serve as the Campus Discipline Coordinator, creating and developing discipline policies and identifying tools
for restorative behavior.
• Identify and develop new campus and district directives.
• Oversee the distribution of educational technology, including Chromebooks, eBooks, and BYOD.
• Manage and monitor the Campus Improvement Plan.
• Serve as the Campus Volunteer Coordinator and the LPAC Coordinator.
• Coordinate and manage Emergency Operation Plans, training, and drills.
• Provide oversight of CTE (Student Law Professionals and Student Education Professionals)
• Credit Recovery and Student Intervention Administrator (Odyssey Ware and Edgenuity)
• Co-Create Student College Readiness and Workforce Future Readiness Plans
• Coordinate and Implement Post-Secondary Transition Standard Plans
• Student and Teacher Behavior Restoration Coordinator
• Peer Mediation/Conflict Resolution Coordinator
Teacher/Coach/ Administrative Intern
LAKE HIGHLANDS FRESHMAN CENTER – RICHARDSON, TX 2008 – 2015
Assistant Principal of Summer School Programs (2014-2015)
Administrative Intern (2014)
Lead Teacher (Social Studies) (2008 – 2013)
Assistant Varsity Volleyball & Basketball Coach (2008 – 2013)
Assisted in the overall administration of school operations, including student discipline, observation of teacher
instruction, and evaluation of safety data to improve campus climate, needs assessments, and campus improvement
initiatives. Held leadership roles that have included Lead in World Geography, Professional Learning Community
Facilitator, Collaborative Social Studies Curriculum Facilitator, and Wednesday School Student Tutorial Program
• Developed and implemented student interventions, including peer mediations, teacher-student agreements,
special coping skills groups, and conflict resolution.
• Collaborated with faculty members on improvement strategies, including dropout rate; worked cohesively with
AVID and other professional learning communities to improve student progress and growth. Developed, implemented, and facilitated staff development programs on campus and district-wide; fostered
and developed community relationships.
• Aided Campus Testing Coordinator with STARR and EOC state assessments, as well as acted as Co-PSAT
• Accurately maintained student data records, and articulated, implemented, and evaluated student data to
reflect the campus improvement plan.
• Conceptualized, coordinated, and implemented district-wide professional development for social studies
content and classroom management based on research based theories of student success.
• Implemented and monitored athletic program strategies and game competition skill advancement related to
basketball and volleyball in accordance to University of Interscholastic League.
• Assisted campus administrators in alternative dispute resolution for student infractions.
LAKE HIGHLANDS FRESHMAN CENTER – RICHARDSON, TX (2012-2015)
Capstone Administrative Intern
Served as an additional administrator on campus; enhanced a positive and effective learning environment through
data-driven analysis, while promoting the collaboration of the campus vision through modeling of the instructional
process. Ensured and promoted campus improvement plan using student academic, economic, social, and
demographic data to devise a plan of action for student performance. Served as a mentor teacher for new faculty and
an intervention teacher for those in need of assistance.
• Conducted teacher observations and model teaching to evaluate and promote effective instructional processes
• Facilitated student support academic tutorial programs focusing on data-driven analysis; assisted with state-
wide test administration of EOC, STARR, and Campus Benchmarks.
• Maintained an “open door” policy with parents/guardians, ensuring open communication regarding student
• Assisted with daily discipline and student supervision, helped with student conflict resolution, and co-
facilitated student detention schedules.
• Promoted a safe school climate for all students and staff, co-facilitating campus crisis and emergency response
team goals and objectives.
• Aided the Campus State Assessment Team (EOC and STARR), and actively facilitated extra-curricular
administrative supervision as necessary.
RICHARDSON HIGH SCHOOL – RICHARDSON, TX 2013
Teacher - 9th – 11th Grade Social Studies (Accelerated EOC Summer School)
Devised accelerated instructional lesson plans for world geography students, ensuring accelerated lesson plans to
incorporate economics, world history, and US history according to state-wide TEKS. Employed differentiated
instruction for all students, and developed intervention lesson for student credit recovery.
Masters of Education Leadership and Policy Studies
The degree earned was with an emphasis in the Principalship grades EC through 12
Bachelor of Applied Arts and Science with an emphasis in Alternative Dispute Resolution and Education
This degrees is with an emphasis in Graduate Studies of Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution.